Your privacy is critically important to us. At Phytomedica we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Phytomedica Poland does not collect neither store any information about our consumers. Information received with regard to the accomplishment of service* for our consumers is after its execution deleted.
*The term service covers following:
- sale and delivery of our products ordered by consumers
- preparation and delivery information requested by our consumers
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our team.